PENZit handlers, reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which the users will be promptly updated. If the users want to make sure that they are up to date with the latest changes, we advise to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
The data shall be collected to
• understand what kind of information you would require
• improve our information generation and what we disseminate.
• share emails containing the information you might find interesting.
• customize our website according to your online preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
PenziT is committed to secure your data and keep it confidential. PenziT has done and shall do all in its power and legal binding to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software’s, which shall help us safeguard all the information that is collected in online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
• When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
• If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Go back to home page. Click