Beasan(Gram Flour)Ka Halwa, Besan (Gram Flour) Ka Halwa is a conventional Pakistani dessert and made utilizing diverse flour, lentils, nuts, and vegetables. Besan (Gram Flour) Ka Halwa is one of my favorite Halwas. Usually tasty conjointly fast and simple to form. After you cook the besan, the house is full of a sweet smell. Besan Ka Halwa is additionally gluten-free.
- 1 cup coarse besan (gram flour)
- 1/2 cup clarified butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 2-1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp almonds cut
Steps To Follow:
- Bubble the water with sugar, and cardamom powder in a sauce container over moo medium warm.
- Bring to a bubble and Set aside.
- Melt the clarified butter in a searing skillet on moo medium warm.
- Include besan and broil to brilliant brown color; mixing continually this will take around 5 to 8 minutes.
- Besan will be brilliant brown in color and will have a light sweet aroma.
- Add the syrup gradually, as you include the syrup to besan water will splatter.
- Turn down the warm to moo and let it cook for almost 2-3 minutes.
- Besan will assimilate the water, as the Halwa cools so keep Halwa a small milder at that point you like.
- Garnish with cashews.
Serve hot for best taste. On the off chance that you like, embellish with shaved pistachio, almonds, or destroyed coconut.
Instead of water include 1 glass of drain and 1/2 container of water and keep Halwa a small thicker. Pour the Halwa on a lubed plate, keep it around 1/2 inch thick. Embellish with shaved almonds or pistachio or destroyed coconut, and let it cool for almost a half an hour. Cut the Halwa in square or precious stone shapes like burfi.
Back to Homepage, Click here.
For more Recipes “Beasan(Gram Flour)Ka Halwa” Click here.