Dates Halwa Recipe- Winter’s Gift, A simple halwa formula made with negligible fixings however tastes delicious. As its Winter ,thought of posting this dates halwa formula as I listened from one of my companion approximately this recipe.
If you like dates at that point this halwa may be a must attempt for you. I utilized brown dates as recommended by my companion so am beyond any doubt of the taste when dark dates is utilized.
Dates Halwa Recipe- Winter’s Gift Ingredients:
- 1 glass dates (deseeded and chopped)
- 1/3 glass ghee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 glass hot water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp cashews (broken)
- Deseed dates in case you’ve got seeds.
- Chop it generally, degree 1 glass and exchange to a bowl.
- Add hot water, set aside for 30mins, keep covered.
- Make beyond any doubt the dates is splashed completely in water.
- Now it must have ended up soft. Now exchange it to a blender bump and pound it to a fine paste.
- Take the dates puree in a thick bottomed kadai.
- Add sugar. Keep cooking till it begins to alter to dim color and gets to be marginally thick.
- At this arrange begin including ghee.
- Add 1 or 2 tsp ghee at a time.
- Add ghee small by small and keep cooking.
- Keep cooking in moo fire and include ghee at interims and when the halwa begins to stick. The halwa will absorb the ghee.
- At one organize it’ll halt retaining and will let out ghee at the edges as you’ll be able see. Include cardamom powder.
- The halwa will begin to make a ball like and will begin to take off ghee.
- Add a tsp of ghee and sear cashews till brilliant brown.
- Add it to the halwa.
- Give a speedy mix and switch off.
Back to Homepage Click here.
For More Recipes “Dates Halwa Recipe- Winter’s Gift” Click here