Gajar Ka Halwa With Milk Powder, Just with a number of ingredients you’ll be able make this culminate sweet dish-Carrot Halwa. Customarily, it is made with new ruddy carrot, ghee, mava and lots of dry natural products. In this formula, I utilized low-fat drain powder rather than mava or khoya and it’s taste scrumptious.
Ingredients Gajar Ka Halwa With Milk Powder:
Carrots 1 kg
Small cardamom 6
Sugar 2 cups
Chopped walnuts ½ cup
Dry drain powder 2-3
cups Oil 1 ½ cup
Silver paper for garnish
Peel and grind 1 kg carrots.
Dry the water of the carrots.
Let’s Start cooking …..
- At that point take 1 ½ glass of oil within the skillet and include in 6 little cardamom.
- At that point include in ground carrots and cook it.
- Include in 2-3 mugs dry drain, 2 glasses sugar and 1.2 glass walnuts and cook it.
- When the oil start separating, the halwa is prepared.
- Embellish it with 10 bubbled almonds, 10 bubbled chopped pistachio and silver paper.
Now your deliciousGajar Ka Halwa With Milk Powder 🙂
For Home page Click here.
For more Gajar Ka Halwa Recipes Click here.