Pakistani Gajrella\Carrot’s Pudding, Gajrella may be a conventional Pakistani dessert that’s arranged and adored by larger part. Too known as Gajar ki Kheer, this sweet dish is made with carrots, milk, condensed milk, sugar, crushed rice, and cardamom powder. Gajrella could be a forte of winter season, and is in this manner served at lion’s share of house parties or suppers as a dessert. You’ll be able get ready Gajrella (Gajar ki Kheer) formula online from this devoted page. Discover the fixings required to get ready it together with the step by step strategy from this page.
Cosine : Pakisatni
- 12 glasses whole milk
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 glasses granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 container basmati rice,
- ground coarsely 1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
- Roughly chopped pistachios or almonds for decorating
- In an overwhelming bottomed pot, warm drain over medium warm until it comes to a moo bubble, mixing regularly to anticipate the drain from burning.
- Add ground carrots and blend. Once the drain returns to a bubble, decrease warm to medium-low and cook until the carrots have relaxed significantly for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Be beyond any doubt to mix often.
- In a little bowl, whisk together sugar and ground cardamom. Include sugar blend to carrots and blend well. Include ground rice and condensed drain and blend until completely combined. Cook, whereas mixing frequently to avoid burning, until essentially decreased and thickened approximately 30 minutes.
- Garnish with extra cut nuts, on the off chance that desired. Refrigerate until prepared to serve.
This quantity will serve 12 people easily.
Back to Homepage Click Here.
Article Related to “Pakistani Gajrella\Carrot’s Pudding” Click Here.
For “Gajar ka Halwa” Recipe Click Here.
For “Beasan(Gram Flour)Ka Halwa” recipe Click here
For “Dates Halwa Recipe- Winter’s Gift” Recipe Click Here